• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune sky for sale or trade

Item Price
550$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Darakuja

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
184
Reaction score
61
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale 3 Neptune sky , for sale or trade for 3 radions xr30 pro g5 or g6 , 550$ each or 1500$ all 3 + shipping . Located Des Plaines Illinois

2293FBD4-716F-47C6-9387-C5D7789ED575.jpeg
 
Do you have 2 still available?? Thanks
 
I have 2 Orphek icons compacts with tank mounts if intrested. About 20 months of use perfect condition. Nothing wrong with them I'm just wanting a all Apex ran tank
 

Attachments

  • 20230216_185955.jpg
    20230216_185955.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 41
Bought it 3 months ago used
 
Maybe I can trad it , do they produce any shimmer ?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top