• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Trident with one set of Reagents

Item Price
$450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Nurse.Reef.Reapeat

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
612
Reaction score
349
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trident comes with Original Box and with Unopened set of reagents. Bought the Trident from BRS a year and 1 month ago. Only selling it cuz I am sticking to softies only tank. $450 plus shipping…

CC833CF6-51EC-44C4-B139-EB749C9F5F4B.jpeg


9F7F226D-45A9-4A04-A7AA-920007302851.jpeg


1DF04A05-7300-47BF-BDF0-A9CB24A443D0.jpeg


CDC213BB-7638-431B-9FBB-F14C6AEA8DBE.jpeg


563F22BC-064A-4757-AE66-2C5B616528D1.jpeg


55C33EFB-1AC8-4007-AF82-DAC421773D1F.jpeg


DA660E70-3E6A-4B18-B21D-29B5A23FB64A.jpeg
 
Trident comes with Original Box and with Unopened set of reagents. Bought the Trident from BRS a year and 1 month ago. Only selling it cuz I am sticking to softies only tank. $450 plus shipping…

CC833CF6-51EC-44C4-B139-EB749C9F5F4B.jpeg


9F7F226D-45A9-4A04-A7AA-920007302851.jpeg


1DF04A05-7300-47BF-BDF0-A9CB24A443D0.jpeg


CDC213BB-7638-431B-9FBB-F14C6AEA8DBE.jpeg


563F22BC-064A-4757-AE66-2C5B616528D1.jpeg


55C33EFB-1AC8-4007-AF82-DAC421773D1F.jpeg


DA660E70-3E6A-4B18-B21D-29B5A23FB64A.jpeg
Hello, is there a phone number where I can contact you?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top