Nervous about my lighting on IM 30 long

On the IM10 just stock pumps with spin streams. On my IM20 I just put in the IM Larger MaxiJet pump yesterday I highly suggest the Maxi jet for the IM30L as an upgrade. Currently running the MaxiJet on pulse mode-lowest setting in the IM20 and its rocking some nice waves with the VCA RFG nozzles. No extra wavemakers since I don't want my Black widow nems to get blended. They seem to move around often.
I was looking at IM's might jet pumps I am just nervous that there are better options but at a higher price point. Can you link me to the setup you purchased?
 
I need to watch a video as to what these nozzles do! I would probably start with one and the main return and than upgrade the main when I have more money.
The RFG are great and no moving parts. I have them on several tanks. The spin streams are nice but eventually wear down and need to be cleaned often. Not to mention the Spin streams would only work in constant flow mode with the MightJet pump. I would think with the pulse mode the spin streams would spray water all over.
 
The RFG are great and no moving parts. I have them on several tanks. The spin streams are nice but eventually wear down and need to be cleaned often. Not to mention the Spin streams would only work in constant flow mode with the MightJet pump. I would think with the pulse mode the spin streams would spray water all over.
I couldn't imagine me setting this all up and firing it on and water spraying EVERYWHERE... i'd be like ****** Highgrade what the f were you talking about hahahah.

Gotta find a good deal on the mightyjet now
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top