Never tell an LFS they have a rare fish!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Atlanta, nice. I'll have to go there next we go to visit my sister in law. That's close enough that I could take some fish home with me!
Whoops wrong one. I didn't check what you quoted. The great one in that picture is "Nemo Aquarium" which is northeast of Atlanta.

Nemo has incredible selection at the best prices you've ever seen and some of the best customer service too.
 
Whoops wrong one. I didn't check what you quoted. The great one in that picture is "Nemo Aquarium" which is northeast of Atlanta.

Nemo has incredible selection at the best prices you've ever seen and some of the best customer service too.
I'll check it out!
 
Sale price determine by the willingness of buyer willing to pay for it. In this case, that fish will die at the store because no one are willing to pay that much for it but you. Knowing that the owner only pay about less than 200 for it, you are not likely to pay 1000+ for him.
I agree it is never wise to tell the LFS owner that they have a rare fish if they don’t know that already. I don’t think of this as cheating. Everybody down the supply chain thinks that it is a certain fish, they already get their fair price to bring it to the LFS already.
 
Last edited:
I told corals.com that these are Noae clams, not Maxima after I bought them. He said he bought them as Maxima, and so he sold them as Maxima. I think they are quite rare as color T. noae
E3C8A162-F18B-4E9D-8B34-3CDFFA99D534.jpeg
14301B12-A894-4C60-BD63-D113F2A039E8.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top