Never too late to say hello (UK Leicester)

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Messages
2,594
Reaction score
4,802
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I have never said hello however I am here for a while and in my own little ways contributed in the forum. I like to do things in a reversed order sometimes ;) Aren’t all IT like that?

So Hello to you all and a special hello to those I never had the opportunity to interact here yet.

I live in the UK in Leicester and considering myself as a newbie for reefing however not new a new aquarist at all as I have almost 40 years experience is under my belt.

I have started my reef tank after a heater failure wiped out all but one African cichlids.

I have converted my ~40g AIO to a reef and couldn’t be more happy with my decision. I have to invest very slowly so the process is much slower than I would like but there is progress.

In my build tread, I would like to invite you all, you can read more about my sorry and background.
Happy reefing.
1840C1C2-93B4-40FF-8E0E-D7108808B94D.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top