New 180 Gallon Livestock Suggestions

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2017
Messages
8,636
Reaction score
27,923
Location
Westfield, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
I am setting up a 180 with the help of my good friend @4FordFamily and looking for livestock suggestion. I am new to the hobby so let me know your thoughts! @4FordFamily will be getting my fish through QT. So no worries there. Plan to have Coral as well.

List as Follows
Pair of Clowns
Pair of Bangaii Cardinals
Flame Angel
Potters Angel
Flame Hawk
Melanurus Wrasse
Cleaner Wrasse
Red Coris Wrasse
Yellow Belly Blue Hippo Tang
White Tail Bristle Tooth Tang
Yellow Tang
Purple Tang
Achilles Tang
Powder Blue Tang
Powder Brown Tang
 
Hey,
I am setting up a 180 with the help of my good friend @4FordFamily and looking for livestock suggestion. I am new to the hobby so let me know your thoughts! @4FordFamily will be getting my fish through QT. So no worries there. Plan to have Coral as well.

List as Follows
Pair of Clowns
Pair of Bangaii Cardinals
Flame Angel
Potters Angel
Flame Hawk
Melanurus Wrasse
Cleaner Wrasse
Red Coris Wrasse
Yellow Belly Blue Hippo Tang
White Tail Bristle Tooth Tang
Yellow Tang
Purple Tang
Achilles Tang
Powder Blue Tang
Powder Brown Tang
I would add a referee fish, you will need one with all those tangs! :p Sounds like you are in good hands when it comes to handling that aggression though.

I love anthias but you may have too much aggression in the tank for those. I would consider a Yellow Watchman Goby and an Orchid Dottyback.
 
We can make that happen! Probably. :D
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top