• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New AI 52's non HD. New Skimmer

NTKOReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
164
Reaction score
118
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to brand new still sealed in there boxes Hydra 52's for sale. also I have a brand new Reef Octopus PS-3000INT
Looking for $300 spice shipped for the 52's and $300 shipped for the skimmer
 
52 still for sale? Interested
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top