• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New Apex Jr and New Apex ATO with extra Sensor

Reefster

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
324
Reaction score
123
Location
So Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a New Apex Jr and New Apex ATO with extra Sensor for sale. I'm selling the New Apex Jr for $180 shipped. I only opened to flash firmware and Never put on my system. I also have a New Apex ATO v1 with an extra sensor for $180 shipped that I never used either because I ended up directly running water line directly from my R/O unit and run water into system manually. PM if Interested...Thanks

3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 9.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 6.jpg
 
Apex Jr Sold.

Still have New Apex ATO v1 with extra Sensor for $180 shipped. Pm if Interested...Thanks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top