New Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse Hiding

Gogoggansgo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Messages
178
Reaction score
141
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just got my boy today he was doing fine And the clowns weren’t messing with him. But dang he got under my rock and is being very timid. Is this normal for them

21DAABD8-7E60-4E8F-887A-2A84897CD40D.jpeg


2F21855D-740B-42A1-8DF7-B0D7B583800F.jpeg


E77CBD6B-FAB4-434E-AE3E-2FAEA9083B8D.jpeg
 
The three are the only fish?

Yes, takes time for them to feel comfortable. As long as it's eating, it will adjust and be okay. Flashers and fairy wrasses can be quite timid and shy at first to their new surroundings.
 
The three are the only fish?

Yes, takes time for them to feel comfortable. As long as it's eating, it will adjust and be okay. Flashers and fairy wrasses can be quite timid and shy at first to their new surroundings.

Yeah i was just wonder and nah he didn’t earlier. I’d be worried after 3 days but it’s only been since 1pm lol

I thought he was dead but he’s just chilling
 
The three are the only fish?

Yes, takes time for them to feel comfortable. As long as it's eating, it will adjust and be okay. Flashers and fairy wrasses can be quite timid and shy at first to their new surroundings.

Yeah I’m slowly stocking my tank

1-2 fish a week
 
+1 as long as he eats and not picked on by clowns he should be fine.

Like the enterprise, what is it made out of?
 
It could take 10-14 days for all fish to chill out.

After 14 days if it's still hiding...then that's the way things are going to be.



.
 
It could take 10-14 days for all fish to chill out.

After 14 days if it's still hiding...then that's the way things are going to be.



.


It took the clowns a good week too settle in but this guy is super timid
 
I just added Carpenters Wrasse yesterday. It was very active and ate well yesterday today he is MIA. Is it possible he has found a good hiding place and is just chilling out or should I be worried something has happened to him?
 
I just added Carpenters Wrasse yesterday. It was very active and ate well yesterday today he is MIA. Is it possible he has found a good hiding place and is just chilling out or should I be worried something has happened to him?

Mine is fine just took him a day and yeah mine sleeps at night then comes out in the day
 
I have a red lined( sold as Christmas) that hung out with the rest of my fish for about a month then boom he was gone. I thought he jumped and my cat got him but no 2 weeks later he's swimming around like normal.
 
Thanks for input. Hopefully he’ll be back out swimming around soon.
 
He looks good. Full stomach. Hope he will do well for you.
BTW, he does not look like a carpenter but more like a Line and Spot splashed to me.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top