New Coralife Biocube 29 Cycle

7fdd71cf08bef2fd15faafe3f5728286.jpg
Here's a quick ugly shot of my biocube
 
I am jealous you already have copepods! My tank is 2 months old and I combined 2 established tanks into the one and I see nothing. As for xenia spreading everywhere? Mine hasn't branched from the time I got it. What's the secret guys? I have a jbj 28 gal nano cube

20161004_144350.jpg
 
I see several of you are in Georgia. My dad lives in Griffin and my Aunt is in McDonough.
 
Curious to how your tank is coming along? I also live in Georgia and started a 32gal bio-cube back in march.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top