Man, they should do a study of the AEFW in your tank. It seems like you have the most resilient species on the planet!
Did you completely stop dosing the AEFW-X or did you switch to the "prevention" dose after the initial 4-6 week treatment? If you stopped completely, I would have recommended against that given your past. I would probably hit it with another 4-6 week cycle, then switch to the "prevention" dose for the near future (or eternity

). From the general comments and feedback in this thread (as well as others), I would say that people are generally seeing very good results - especially when compared with the other available treatments that currently exist - with AEFW-X.
Also, did you give up your lanthanum regimen as well? I have found that dosing lanthanum without a doubt kills almost any species of flat worm in the tank. I am rooting for you considering your tortured history. If you can eradicate, your methods will definitely be a blue print for all!