New Flipper Edge in Standard & Max Sizes Doubles Your Scraping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
3,863
Reaction score
2,357
Location
Golden CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Flipper Edge is an exciting new larger algae cleaning magnet from Flipper Aquarium Products which leans into a whole lot of advanced and premium features. Much like the Tunze Care Magnets the scraping side of the Flipper Edge rests on two blades but unlike any other magnets except for Flippers, you can flip the magnet…
Source

Continue reading...
 
Nice! I’ve been buying longer razor blades for my scraper because who wants to clean feet of glass 2 inches at a time??
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top