Dec 31, 2010 #1 D dirt-nasty-510 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Nov 19, 2009 Messages 581 Reaction score 5 Location San Diego Rating - 0% 0 0 0
Dec 31, 2010 #2 thewackyreefer (formerly luvmyacans) View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Dec 5, 2009 Messages 2,873 Reaction score 350 What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Beautiful fish!
Jan 1, 2011 #3 MarvinsReef Clownfish Aficionado View Badges Joined May 24, 2006 Messages 15,680 Reaction score 314 Location The "D" Rating - 0% 0 0 0 so no more collecting zoas? are you planning on breeding these clowns?
Jan 1, 2011 #4 OP OP D dirt-nasty-510 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Nov 19, 2009 Messages 581 Reaction score 5 Location San Diego Rating - 0% 0 0 0 For now no more collecting since I am selling all mine off. I will try to breed these guys I think they will make some fine babies.
For now no more collecting since I am selling all mine off. I will try to breed these guys I think they will make some fine babies.
Jan 10, 2011 #5 Ericm1205 Clownfish Hoarder View Badges Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 353 Reaction score 12 Location Downingtown, Pa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 your doing what i did. i sold off all of my 100+ frags and equip. i then went and bought some clowns and now i got 7 pairs. hehe
your doing what i did. i sold off all of my 100+ frags and equip. i then went and bought some clowns and now i got 7 pairs. hehe
Jan 12, 2011 #6 splitkooks Marine Fraud Investigator View Badges Joined Jan 12, 2011 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Location Crest, CA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 clowns are where its at!