New gyre xf330 cloud edition for nano 30g cube

haellow

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
São Paulo
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers! I have a brand new 30g cube that i like to venture into sps world. I just got an oportunity to aquire the brand new gyre pumps for a pretty good price for the 2x pack. Is it too much flow for my set up?
 
you could dial them down to suit your needs. turned all the way up, definitely too much flow in my opinion.
 
Hello reefers! I have a brand new 30g cube that i like to venture into sps world. I just got an oportunity to aquire the brand new gyre pumps for a pretty good price for the 2x pack. Is it too much flow for my set up?
Just use the beautiful controller. They will look pretty big in a nano though.
 
I used to use 2 gyres in my 32 before I upgraded to a 40. You can just turn it down as everyone mentioned.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top