New Here and New to Saltwater

DelawareBay

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
38
Location
Milford
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm happy to have found this site. I've been keeping freshwater fish since I was 12, but saltwater was always something I dreamed of. I tried it when I was maybe 14, but it was a complete disaster. Now, at the advanced age of 54, I'm hoping to finally give it a try. I'm looking forward to learning here!
 
gif_1690809774163_Original.gif
 
Hello! I'm happy to have found this site. I've been keeping freshwater fish since I was 12, but saltwater was always something I dreamed of. I tried it when I was maybe 14, but it was a complete disaster. Now, at the advanced age of 54, I'm hoping to finally give it a try. I'm looking forward to learning here!
Welcome to R2R! You came to the right place! Lots of good people and a ton of knowledge here!
 
Hello! I'm happy to have found this site. I've been keeping freshwater fish since I was 12, but saltwater was always something I dreamed of. I tried it when I was maybe 14, but it was a complete disaster. Now, at the advanced age of 54, I'm hoping to finally give it a try. I'm looking forward to learning here!
welcome aboard
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top