New here but not to saltwater

Glad you're here Andy!

1a-Welcome Aboard.gif
 
Hello I’m Andy and I live in southwest Iowa pretty much Omaha I was about to sell my tank and downgrade but I didn’t get a lot of interest then couldn’t bring myself to sell it I built the stand and canopy for my 180 and use a 300 gal stock tank as a sump revamping it back up now and restocking it slowly using hydra lights and mp 40s figured I would say hi

00F68137-A770-4F94-BC45-080E1D5BD837.jpeg A2B2F98F-A42F-4E67-8DD8-ADE66D6EBA69.jpeg

Hi Andy and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
 
Hi Andy and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
I have actually started looking at all of it not very goof with the technology lol and I’m only 36 and been super busy I’m a little kids wrestling coach and after next weekend we will be done and I’ll be trying more stuff and changing things up with my system I believe
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top