New Hermit Crab Wears Live Coral Like a Backpack!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
3,863
Reaction score
2,357
Location
Golden CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ‘Walking Dendro’ coral known as Heteropsammia or knuckle coral is one of the most unique solitary corals. Its association with a peanut worm in its base to help get around is well known but apparently we’re just beginning to learn of its powers of mobility. As it turns out, in the shallow waters of […]

Continue reading...
 
Thank you, I enjoyed the fascinating info.!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top