New High End Acan Frags @ MarineDepotLive.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,570
Reaction score
1,694
Location
Garden Grove, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Check out our huge selection of New Acan Coral Frags. Most of our acan's come from Australia and are all very high end, sought after pieces for any saltwater reef aquarium.
Moderate lighting with low to medium water flow areas of the aquarium are best suited for these colorful and exotic corals. Regular feedings of small pieces of meaty foods, such as mysis shrimp or brineshrimp, will help boost their health and growth.
All of our corals are WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get). Check out more of our coral selection @ MarineDepotLive.com

australian-multi-color-acan-lord-coral-wysiwyg-16_48f6f306-f8fb-45d9-acd5-a8286b669096_medium.jpeg
blazing-acan-hillae-coral-wysiwyg_af978ce9-947b-47bf-8d1f-5dc2f180c552_medium.jpeg
australian-sweet-tart-acan-lord-coral-wysiwyg_d13f0f90-9f79-48c0-9866-714c95735f70_medium.jpeg
rainbow-acan-echinata-coral-wysiwyg-2_307c7b38-c53b-4b7a-83a2-42b9d5502476_medium.jpeg
 
I'm not going to lie. I did not know you guys sold live goods. I will have to check it out!
 
I'm not going to lie. I did not know you guys sold live goods. I will have to check it out!


Neither did I.

Hi guys! We used to sell all sorts of aquatic animals. However in 2009, we shutdown livestock operations because the growth of our aquarium supply business necessitated a move to a larger location nearby that was not equipped for aquaculture at that time. In early 2013, we decided to reopen Marine Depot Live with a focus on WYSIWYG corals. You can read a little more about our decision to relaunch MDL on our About Us page and in this interview with Advanced Aquarist.

PS: If you subscribe to our email newsletter (box at the bottom of the site), we'll email you a coupon that will never expire for 10% off a future order! :gossip:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top