• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New in Box Kessil A150 15k light with attachment

xmjxflipx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
1,226
Reaction score
45
Location
Houston, TX
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
New in box kessil 15k with the goose neck attachment
Was going to setup a frag tank but never did

Will sell for $215 shipping ups with tracking

photo-vi.jpg

photo-vi.jpg
 
Hello, I would like to purchase the gooseneck attachment from you if your willing to sell it. Can you do 30$ shipped?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top