New-ish member: Is there a video forum?

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
5,163
Reaction score
8,785
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R, I am a newish member of a few months. I was wondering if there was a forum/thread for critiquing reef videos, or even suggestions for how to make them.

This was my best attempt:

 
welcome2-jpg.326031
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Hey R2R, I am a newish member of a few months. I was wondering if there was a forum/thread for critiquing reef videos, or even suggestions for how to make them.

This was my best attempt:


Your video was awesome,it makes me want to get into Vidoegraphy.Not that I need anymore hobbies.Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Thanks! Seems pretty.... empty though! Oh well!
You should fill it up.I Dare you.*

DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg
 
Your video was awesome,it makes me want to get into Vidoegraphy.Not that I need anymore hobbies.Thank you so much for sharing it with us!


You should fill it up.I Dare you.*

DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg

Ha! I know I need more corals!

I just used iMovie to put together a bunch of clips, a title, and a random sound clip :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top