new lights what do you guys think is best

Missy blaze

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2023
Messages
37
Reaction score
12
Location
australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all
I'm thinking of getting new lights for my mixed reef tank I'm currently are running a blaze x with 2 vita minis but are thinking of upgrading to ether the reef factory Reef flare Pro L or the kessil A500X tuna blues what is everyone's recommendations

as always I appreciate the advice
 
I didn’t understand any of that before Kessil A500 lol

Kessils offer solid growth and shimmer, AIs offer a ton of customization and Quanta’s are an excellent high power basic strip…

What’s your tank/size/current livestock/lighting goals
 
Currently low stocked only about 10 fish and mainly softy corals but starting to ad sps and lps but plan to add a lot more soon
 
i would go for strips on something that size. you can start with like 2 and just add another bar if you want more light intensive corals

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top