New Live Aquaria aquatics display prototype in Petco subsidiary

Since late 2016, Petco owns live Aquaria, which is why you saw relationship in display.

You are correct, sir. But they have done very little to promote this relationship in the stores. Retailers have been scrambling to find ways to intergrate online presence and brick and mortar locations.
 
Funny. Petco owns liveaquaria? Yet they don't get their fish or coral from there. Petco's saltwater section will vary from store to store depending on if they have an employee that knows how to take care of marine and Reef aquariums and livestock. For the most part the fish are fine when they get there then it's all downhill. But they source their fish from cheap wholesalers not liveaquaria.
 
Funny. Petco owns liveaquaria? Yet they don't get their fish or coral from there. Petco's saltwater section will vary from store to store depending on if they have an employee that knows how to take care of marine and Reef aquariums and livestock. For the most part the fish are fine when they get there then it's all downhill. But they source their fish from cheap wholesalers not liveaquaria.

Most of the tank bred stuff comes from
ORA [emoji848].

I agree some Petcos are dumper fires. But honestly there are a number that are better than some LFS like the one that InappropriateReefer went to.
 
Time to take the dog to the groomers and see if they have any news on this...The manager is a chatter box:)
 
I'll swing by sometime in the next few days and take pictures. I live roughly 15 minutes away
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top