New Member Always willing to learn new info

Welcome, Luis! Glad to have you!!
giphy.gif
 
Also from the bay! You should get your banner!

Account >
Join User Groups >
Bay Area Reefers

Welcome to R2R and happy Reefing!

giphy.gif
 
Welcome I'm new today (to fourm not hobbie) and iv already meet alot of extremely knowlagable and polite people on here great place to be this is the first place iv felt welcomed with like minded people it so far has been a wonderful experience and from what iv seen everyone is mkre then willing to help including myself good luck and hope it all goes well
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top