New member and honored to be a part

ARCreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2016
Messages
14
Reaction score
50
Location
Miami, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I just wanted to say thanks for having me. It's an awesome forum and I look forward to pulling my weight and being a contributing member of the community. Thanks to the Mods also for having me as a member.

Looking forward to sponging some knowledge from here.... get it...sponging..... ok, not all my jokes will be zingers ;)
 
Welcome to r2r!!!
 
we-at-r2r.jpg



Interesting name....... ARC.....reef.
What does ARC stands for?
 
@ARCreef , I'm relatively new here and I can attest to the great community that has been created at R2R. Welcome!
 
we-at-r2r.jpg



Interesting name....... ARC.....reef.
What does ARC stands for?


Wow thanks for that, I never knew everyone here was white (well more pinkish) with blue eyes! but good ta know hahaha Which guy are you Diesel? the second one in on the top row, love your hair man!
But jokes aside, thank you guys for the really warm welcome. I was pretty stoked when I logged in today and it said I was awarded a trophy for getting 2 likes. Probably more excited about that than a grown man should be.

To answer your question "ARC" stands for Atlantic Reef Conservation. I don't want to really go too deep into the description because I think discussing commercial things here is against the user-agreement that I actually did read when I signed up..... (slow night, it was either that or try to pretend like I like the kardashians show with the mrs.) In short we do reef building and restoration, outreach, marine conservation activities, aquaculture, some days will be spent floating around with a gassed up dead manatee in tow, and currently building "Heart Reef, Miami", a giant reef in the shape of a heart that you can see from SPACE ...... ok, well not from space, but from the sky at least (I gotcha there, didn't I haha ;) we are on all the social dohikis and mytweetagrambooks though. Well not snapchat because I have no clue what that is or how a 5 second video that then disappears would be a good thing. oh yeah, we're not on tinder either.... because that would just be weird right. Alright, well hopefully that was short enough of a description and I'm not in any trouble, because I'd like to stick around here long enough for Diesels next group photo of r2r. I'll be the guy standing next to the guy with the lightning bolt t shirt, cause he seams pretty darn cool, and I mean who doesn't light lighting bolts, right.
 
LOL!!
Nah you got that wrong Bro.
I'm the guy second on the right, bottom row :D
We just pretend that we are nice ppl here and really don't like each other o_O
Well, all jokes set aside your ARC sounds something exciting, not sure what the rules on R2R is for something like that but looking forward to see some of the good work you guys do.
You know they named a coral after "The Lighting Bolt"
 
Welcome to all of you! :p
 
Welcome to the family!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top