New member here, although been on ReefCentral for 18 years

Refurbishing my tank after long neglect. Been up and running for 18 years. Hadn't posted much in the last 7 years. Just discovered this website. Seems like this is the new place to be!

Wow! Welcome to R2R! Can't wait to see an 18 year reef :eek: Happy Reefing!

giphy.gif
 
This is the place to be :) Welcome to R2R! Lots of good folks here happy to have a good'ol reefer back in the trade. Share the tank once you get it back up and running!

giphy.gif
 
Hello. Same story here. Other forums long ago, didn’t like them. Found this place and glad I did. Redid my 180 shortly after joining. Great place to be.

1595723486556.gif
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top