New member, not new to the hobby.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Dandy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2015
Messages
18
Reaction score
5
Location
Fort Wayne Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef,
My wife and I have been reefing off and on for almost 10 years now. Our current setup is a 56 cube tank, with a Kesil fixture for light, no fuge, but we do have a filter system that sits under the tank. Just glad to find an active community for reef keeping.
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Post some pics of your tank.
 

Attachments

  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 113
Welcome to the community! Don't forget to start a build/show thread for your tank
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top