- Joined
- Apr 15, 2021
- Messages
- 500
- Reaction score
- 424
- Location
- Israel
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
Hi guys - just got a new Purple Tang last night. This morning he ate really well and was busy picking at the rocks - all good stuff.
However this afternoon I’m noticing a white spot on his side. He’s not picking or working anymore and seems much more lethargic.
Im not seeing any other white spots at this time.
I’m a little suspicious as the LFS had him at 1.015 salinity - which seemed odd to me.
Thoughts? For now I’m just monitoring and seeing where it goes.
However this afternoon I’m noticing a white spot on his side. He’s not picking or working anymore and seems much more lethargic.
Im not seeing any other white spots at this time.
I’m a little suspicious as the LFS had him at 1.015 salinity - which seemed odd to me.
Thoughts? For now I’m just monitoring and seeing where it goes.


