Mar 2, 2013 #1 WWC Verified Sponsor WWC Staff View Badges Platinum Sponsor Showcase Editor DIAMOND SPONSOR My Tank Thread Joined Nov 21, 2008 Messages 66,258 Reaction score 68,434 Location Orlando, Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 https://www.worldwidecorals.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=T17C961 $199
Mar 2, 2013 #2 Z zoechance Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 5, 2012 Messages 305 Reaction score 5 Location Los Angeles Rating - 0% 0 0 0 WOW! that is special. I am cycling my tank right now. so hopefully I can find this in the future... thanks
WOW! that is special. I am cycling my tank right now. so hopefully I can find this in the future... thanks
Mar 2, 2013 #3 S Swine Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 501 Reaction score 5 Location San Jose Rating - 0% 0 0 0 That looks amazing
Mar 2, 2013 #4 Davesgt Happy Happy Happy View Badges Excellence Award Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Jun 10, 2012 Messages 2,369 Reaction score 621 Location Kingsport, TN What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Awesome hammer! I got a question how often do you get rainbow wellso's like in your advertisement banner. I have been dying for one for years and no one ever seems to get anything that even resembles that beauty?
Awesome hammer! I got a question how often do you get rainbow wellso's like in your advertisement banner. I have been dying for one for years and no one ever seems to get anything that even resembles that beauty?