• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New Reef Octopus Varios 6s Pump $300 shipped

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
2,400
Reaction score
188
Location
Charlotte, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a new Varios 6s pump that I was planning to retrofit on my skimmer. Decided to go another way. $300 includes Priority Mail shipping in CONUS.

20201214_113522.jpg
 
bump
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top