Jun 20, 2014 #1 T TheHowards Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 5, 2013 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Deltona, Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Just got a upgrade on our led from a non dim able unit with 3w leds to the reefbreeders photon. I was wondering if anyone has used these lights and or have any advice on how I should start them out.
Just got a upgrade on our led from a non dim able unit with 3w leds to the reefbreeders photon. I was wondering if anyone has used these lights and or have any advice on how I should start them out.
Jun 20, 2014 #2 OP OP T TheHowards Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 5, 2013 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Deltona, Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Here is them on the tank
Jun 20, 2014 #3 get_armbarred Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 24, 2010 Messages 55 Reaction score 3 Location Crown Point, IN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I run my photon 32 at about 50% at the strongest over my 40 breeder. The programmer is amazing. My favorite light so far.
I run my photon 32 at about 50% at the strongest over my 40 breeder. The programmer is amazing. My favorite light so far.
Jun 20, 2014 #4 OP OP T TheHowards Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 5, 2013 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Deltona, Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks yea I am really loving this light it has been making my corals happier too