New Reefer from Colorado Springs

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and fairly new to the hobby. I have a 65 gallon tank and trying to start a coral tank within the next month or so. Looking forward to make new friends and learn some you guys. thanks!

Hello and welcome to the channel. Hope to see pictures in the future.
 
Welcome aboard

ZomboMeme 01102020111947.jpg
 
Welcome good to have you on deck here! Reef2Reef is a great place to be to meet people with similar interests as yourself and gain tons of knowledge about the hobby!

If you get a chance check out my YouTube channel I have episodes about R2R itself, and just my reefing journey in general! Hope to hear from you soon and welcome again!

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top