New Res Sea Deluxe 350 Reefer

Robert1994

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
131
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the cabinet assembled, Got the tank set down, did the basic plumbing done (easier than the cabinet). I have a chiller on the way. The advertisement says Refugium Ready. Where ? I would love to see a picture of the set up in the current model.
 
The section of the sump after the filter socks is the area that can be a refugium, or the baffle in there can be removed allowing for a bigger skimmer/media block area.
 
Got the cabinet assembled, Got the tank set down, did the basic plumbing done (easier than the cabinet). I have a chiller on the way. The advertisement says Refugium Ready. Where ? I would love to see a picture of the set up in the current model.
Did that position work for you? I've got the same question.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top