New Starter and green as green can be!

welcome41.gif
 
Hi
I am new to the Marine setup and have been keeping tropical fish for the past 20 years.
Already addicted and looking forward to learning lots from you all.
260Lt startup tank picture shown (not much in it yet) first corals went in 3 weeks ago.
Start up 2 months in.jpg


Simon
Welcome to R2R and reefing Simon. Lovely tank and aquascaping. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome. It looks like you are off to a great start. I'm still in the dreaming/planning stages for my real move to a reef tank and I hope mine looks that good when I do begin!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top