New take on Frag Rack-that dont look like frag rack

  • Thread starter Thread starter BillH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

BillH

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2017
Messages
94
Reaction score
57
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate seeing a beautiful tank as a display tank and having a big gaudy rectangular frag rack as part of its permanent display. I know frag tanks are fine, and temp use is great but there are so many that just leave them there year round. So im working on a 3d printed small frag rack that doesnt look like normal frag racks. What yall think so far?
20190823_073338[1].jpg
20190823_073313[1].jpg
20190823_073255[1].jpg
 
If I was buying a rack I’d rather have it unpainted.
Can your printer do multiple colors? Ime the worst part of printing more than one filament is making sure the heated bed isn’t too hot or too cold.
What are you printing with?
 
Look great overall, i would let the things grow naturally instead of having paint personally, have weird intrusion/extrusion would help to make it more natural shape.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top