New Tank after quite a few years!

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
163
Location
Tampa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

So I haven’t had a tank or been on here in years. Have always missed the hobby and people I met through it.

I recently purchased and set up a JBJ 25 Gallon Biocube!

is it normal for clownfish to hang out in the top corner of the tank? Lol hoping they like the new anenome

9ABE899B-AE11-4997-B454-40DE6FADC380.jpeg
23BACA18-6B90-480A-9C2D-EA5B5DFB21A0.jpeg F1D9C128-5BD0-4A6C-8DB1-BD748A4E7C00.jpeg D94FA1F4-7A02-4F1C-81F3-2C5ABBD7CE52.jpeg
 
23329575-0499-417F-AE42-5B12517AE853.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • FB1C815D-1BB5-4263-AD6C-A692A0A76C97.jpeg
    FB1C815D-1BB5-4263-AD6C-A692A0A76C97.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 23
  • FD13D28A-3207-48FD-BC32-199FA176EFF9.jpeg
    FD13D28A-3207-48FD-BC32-199FA176EFF9.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 26
Super normal for clowns to just hang out in the top of the tank. Mine have been doing that for the past month. Haven't found my anemone yet either. Ugh.
 
Last edited:
Super normal for clowns to just hang out in the top of the tank. Mine have been doing my that for the past month. Haven't found my anemone yet either. Ugh.
Oh man! I just got my anemone today so I’m hoping they find it sooner than later ☺️
 
WHO REMEMBERS?
 

Attachments

  • 2D8C7C3C-6F64-41DA-9CCA-7FEBACBC32F7.jpeg
    2D8C7C3C-6F64-41DA-9CCA-7FEBACBC32F7.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 39
Couple more additions :)
How does the placement look for the Mardi Gras Galaxea?
 

Attachments

  • 39F1E50C-3D2F-415C-9279-E6DDD6A31000.jpeg
    39F1E50C-3D2F-415C-9279-E6DDD6A31000.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 67E577EF-088C-492A-B5DA-976728498772.jpeg
    67E577EF-088C-492A-B5DA-976728498772.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 1BF2F2A2-D6C6-449F-9CFF-9F642FB3E2E8.jpeg
    1BF2F2A2-D6C6-449F-9CFF-9F642FB3E2E8.jpeg
    214.1 KB · Views: 34
  • B2C047FB-D7BC-403D-8955-06AA2FB8A6D2.jpeg
    B2C047FB-D7BC-403D-8955-06AA2FB8A6D2.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 498D6952-854C-4619-8D2D-772A30FD9442.jpeg
    498D6952-854C-4619-8D2D-772A30FD9442.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 23

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top