New tank build. I am calling it Nememy

laconic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2023
Messages
141
Reaction score
116
Location
Lecanto
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am building a Anemone tank. This will be the third tank in the house. I am calling it Nememy. I am doing it on a "budget". I got a great deal on a bunch of used gear. I am paying special attention to cable management.



Tank

Red Sea 200XL

Return Pump

Vectra S1

Controller

Apex Probe

Power Head

AI Nero 5

Light

Radion XR15 gen 3

Filtration

Red Sea Reefmat 250

Heater

100 w aquatop

ATO

Tunze Nano

IMG_4119.jpeg
 
I am building a Anemone tank. This will be the third tank in the house. I am calling it Nememy. I am doing it on a "budget". I got a great deal on a bunch of used gear. I am paying special attention to cable management.



Tank

Red Sea 200XL

Return Pump

Vectra S1

Controller

Apex Probe

Power Head

AI Nero 5

Light

Radion XR15 gen 3

Filtration

Red Sea Reefmat 250

Heater

100 w aquatop

ATO

Tunze Nano

IMG_4119.jpeg
Nice looking aquascape!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top