- Joined
- Dec 10, 2019
- Messages
- 434
- Reaction score
- 419
- What state or country do you live in
- Wisconsin
My tank has been running for a couple of weeks. Just yesterday I added 7 fish. Puffer, 4 anthias, butterfly, and white tail tang.
I just tested for ammonia and I have what looks like .25-.5. I know this should be zero. Is this a major concern? Should I do an immediate water change? I’m very worried about the fish. All but the puffer ate well this morning and are active etc.
Tanks is 180 plus 40g sump

I just tested for ammonia and I have what looks like .25-.5. I know this should be zero. Is this a major concern? Should I do an immediate water change? I’m very worried about the fish. All but the puffer ate well this morning and are active etc.
Tanks is 180 plus 40g sump


