New to all of this :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter sarces
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

sarces

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
50
Reaction score
5
Location
florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone just joint the forum and have been doing a lot of reading for the past 3 months, very exited for the hobby.... Been learning what I can and asking alot too.....( never ending cycle).... Anyways I started a 10 gallon tank 3 months ago not knowing anything about nothing and was lucky enough that no issues have come up.. I got a damsel back then which I still have , then a black fals percula about 2" after that a BTA (not knowng how to take care of it but have overcome that, the anemone is thriving) and the most recent addition a smaller black false percula.... So that's me and my tank... I have liked it so much now I'm thinking on taking on a 75 gallon coz the thought of having a yellow tang and a blu hippo sounds great..... will c u all in the forums
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Happy to have you as a member
 
Welcome to R2R!! Can't wait to see pics of your setup!!!
 
:clap2: Alright!! Welcome to R2R and reefing!! You will find all the help you need right here! Kick off your shoes and stay a while! :D
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Post some pictures of your tank. :D Don't hesitate to ask questions.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hello and congratulations. keeping a successful 10 gallon reef is not an easy accomplishment so you must be very devoted and knowledgeable. They get easier as they get bigger, just more expensive, lol.
 
some pics for the aqua scape the lastpic should be the way it is right now
 

Attachments

  • 1staquascape.jpg
    1staquascape.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 2ndaquascape.jpg
    2ndaquascape.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 3rdaquascape.jpg
    3rdaquascape.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1965new.jpg
    IMG_1965new.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 105
this is the anemone the first day in the tank then at 3 weeks and then month and half and the last is the new project i took on 75G
 

Attachments

  • 1stdaynem.jpg
    1stdaynem.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 3weeks.jpg
    3weeks.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 96
  • monthand half.jpg
    monthand half.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 113
  • newproject75G (3).jpg
    newproject75G (3).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 103
didnt let me post this in the last msg
 

Attachments

  • greenstarpolyps.jpg
    greenstarpolyps.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 118
Thank you everyone for the welcome msgs.... I have a question I am setting up the 75 gal tank and looking for a protein skimmer but dont know what to look for.... Have read tons of opinions of what the best is but not what a hobbyist should be looking for in a skimmer ..... Thanks for the help
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top