New to forum, not to reefing

Welcome to R2R and thanks for introducing yourself
3mt5io1pcxhc.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Thanks for the comments folks, waiting on a few new pieces of equipment,

Giesemann stellar
2x xf230 gyres with advanced cont
New return pump
Ghl doser 2.1
Phosphate reactor

I'll keep it updated, might start a thread soon.
 
It's been a few weeks, crazy busy with work

2 x gyre xf 230 with advanced cont installed
And finally the Giesemann stellar hanging over the aquarium with 2 x ati blue+ and 2 x coral+
And a small rescape

IMG_20180811_143951.jpg


IMG_20180811_144101.jpg


IMG_20180811_144126.jpg


IMG_20180811_144147.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice tank, thanks for sharing! :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top