New to me or maybe everyone lol

duh wow did i have a blonde moment or what.....time to log off for the day phil lol
 
Very sweet pick-up! hopefully it grows well for you so we can all get a piece :bigsmile:
 
updated shot see new growth already so looks to be a good grower
IMG_2977.jpg
 
I would be interest in a frag. If there are any remaining please let me know.
 
Aswell as me please pm me some more info
 
Very cool. I just got my frag today, and I have to say reefboy's pics are true to life. This cap is very bright, and the polyps are huge. Looks very cool with the golden polyps against a bright orange base. Excited to see this thing grown out!
 
Man I need a frag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Thought I would let folks know my friend Ray will have 2-3 frags avaible soon I dont know size but pm and I'll give you his number if you dont already have it mines growing but will still be abit.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top