New to page and to reefing

sdillan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
34
Location
fort hood
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently started dabbling in saltwater with a 20 gal tank and quickly became obsessed, less than 2 months in I now have a 150 gal tall tank with a emerald 34 sump, aqua excel skimmer, and multiple reactors and other items, still new and love advice and discussing different ideas for what to do with my new tank, I'm currently looking into marco reef saver to create and nsa aquascape, when I bought my tank it came with a blue tang that somehow has manged to survive the move and being quarantined while I got her big tank set back up.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top