New to R2R all about aquaculture

jenlo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
22
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
My name is Jen and I just wanted to say hello. I have a fish store in Connecticut and am completely obsessed with aquacultured fish. Eventually I would like to have 100% aquacultured fish in my store. We have 3 of the very first aquacultured Yellow Tangs and 1 of the 27 original aquacultured pacific blue tangs named Tango from the University of Florida Tropical Aquaculture Lab. He is our pride and joy! He will be 1 in two weeks. Aquaculture is the future!
 
b55cc8a043d372b44b72dc920f0b02d8.jpg


Agreed ! Aquaculture is awesome!! [emoji2]
 
I will say welcome to R2R although it appears you've been a member for a while.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Show us some pics! :)
 
Welcome!!!
 
thank you for the warm welcome. This is Tango, our captive bred pacific blue tang and an extreme Da Vinci clownfish
18423949_1371895782888707_8992099834579000877_n.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top