New to R2R and the hobby

Hello & Welcome!
IMG_0002.jpeg
 
Hello everyone. I started my first ever reef tank in mid February and decided I would start sharing my journey with everyone here. I would love for any help and suggestions from those in the community. I have started my build thread and hope to post to it and keep giving updates. I have used R2R a little to get some information so I thought I might as well start sharing my journey. Please take a look at my build and help me out!

My First Build!

I hope to meet other great reefers!
Welcome aboard and happy reefing
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top