New to R2R..coming back to the obsession

Tazdvl100

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
54
Location
Arvada, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening everyone.
My name is chris and i am from just outside of denver, co. I am coming back to the hobby about being out for a few years. I have a 125 gallon that i just started back up. I hope to be able to help with some questions but i will definitely be asking a lot of questions. Looking forward to talking to everyone.

Chris
 
Welcome to the R2R community and many obsessed members who share the same passion
 
Welcome to R2R @Tazdvl100 Chris

It’s awesome that you’ve joined.

You’ll be back on top of your reefing game in no time as every participant here is super friendly, super awesome & super knowledgeable,,,,, there’s no bad or misleading advice given out around here. You’ll fit straight in & probably be leader of the Reef Squad before you know it. ;)

C U round

Steve :D
 
E5EB47FD-AEB4-4DC3-BE62-23EEEAA3F4D6.gif
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top