New to R2R from across the continent

Welcome to R2R

68806480-fish-logo-made-from-the-flag-of-brazil-.jpg
 
Hello,

My name is João , I was born and raised in Salvador-Ba, Brasil and still live here. I had fresh water tanks since I was a kid. My first and only reef tank was a nano (Boyu tl-450) but two accidents ocurred (one with copper and the other with an auto top off system), the tank already had some fishes and corals and almost them all died(the rest I took back to the fish store, to save them) so I took a break from the hobby and now I'm trying to get back., I'm looking for great knowledge and experiences in this forum. English is not my primary language so, I'm sorry if I make some mistakes.
Welcome!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!! There is a lot of good information here to help you along the way. We are also here to help if you have any trouble. Just reach out. Your success is our success.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top