New to Reef 2 Reef here is my tank!

thomasp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
57
Reaction score
1
Location
Hadley MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all this is Tom again I have my tank pics sorted out now. So here is my 75 with a 20 sump refugium.

DSC_0362.jpg


DSC_0366.jpg


DSC_0369.jpg


DSC_0370.jpg


DSC_0371.jpg


DSC_0372.jpg


DSC_0373.jpg


DSC_0377.jpg


DSC_0378.jpg


DSC_0378.jpg


DSC_0380.jpg


I hope you all like them and I do know I have a red slime problem. I am working through that on another thread here.

Tom
 
I have a hodge podge of lighting. I have a 4 65W power compact fixture and a 2 55w t 5 fixture with 10k and actinic mixed 50 50.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top