- Joined
- Apr 6, 2020
- Messages
- 552
- Reaction score
- 2,239
- Location
- Yonkers, NY
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
Yes, use the heater, 78 if a goal use fans.Ok i definitely will. Should have come here before even doing anything.just hoping I didn't muff these guys up. So a heater to maintain a constant 78 degrees would be a good idea, right? I have one and that being said I think I know the answer but I should go up slowly from the current temperature yeah?
Like the advice said slow down a little (many learn this, I believe
)Most importantly Don’t get down on yourself! Now you know where to come, there is tons of great things to research!
just hoping I didn't muff these guys up. So a heater to maintain a constant 78 degrees would be a good idea, right? I have one and that being said I think I know the answer but I should go up slowly from the current temperature yeah?


