New to Saltwater & excited for clownfish.

Hello! Here is a photo for you then! ;Woot

Clownfish-Babies-1-month-old.jpg
 
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Clownfish! I remember I wanted clowns, my parents wanted me to get freshwater, I was stubborn and wanted clowns, made a power point to convince them, then got them! Those are the only fish I have in my tank (20g), and they are the best! *I had originally planned on just having clowns but then I learned you need a CUC, then i got so far into it I got corals on my birthday (2020).
Have fun, learn lots, build thread maybe?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top