Apr 18, 2017 #21 Wildcats1023 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 3, 2016 Messages 435 Reaction score 372 Location Northern Kentucky Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Austinhyd said: Thanks for the welcome. I'm in Corbin, about an hour south of Lexington. Click to expand... I'm in Covington north of both of you. If your ever in the Cincinnati area check out Aquarium Artisan's
Austinhyd said: Thanks for the welcome. I'm in Corbin, about an hour south of Lexington. Click to expand... I'm in Covington north of both of you. If your ever in the Cincinnati area check out Aquarium Artisan's
Apr 19, 2017 #22 wilecyote007 Community Member View Badges Joined Feb 10, 2017 Messages 89 Reaction score 60 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hope the learning and exploring stay exciting!
Apr 19, 2017 #23 vic5hands Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 14, 2013 Messages 1,125 Reaction score 2,073 Location New York What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 welcome