New to saltwater. Got a 30g

If I had a 30g, the first fish I'd get would be a midas blenny. They're so beautiful and fun to watch.
 
I wish there was a place in or close to mobile alabama so I could get a bunch of different types of corals. The place we have here doesn't have a great big selection of corals and I don't really want to order offline and have them shipped I scared they might die and the same with fish. Our fish store doesn't have a big selection of fish either.
 
Have you joined a local reef club? They may be able to help you find the coral that you're looking for locally
 
Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone in your plight. These Alabamans are also complaining about the reef stores in their areas... http://reef2reef.com/threads/hello-from-alabama.215628/

In fact, I think most reefers are unhappy with the reef stores in their areas. (I'm fortunately not one but if you saw my rent you'd probably cry, it's more then most peoples morgage for a ****** one bedroom apartment so... T_T) If you can you may want to consider taking a day trip to visit reef stores outside your immediate vicinity. It's a really fun way to spend a day and you can come with some incredible stuff :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top